At JM Roofing we supply and fit Tapco slate synthetic roof tiles which are widely becoming a very popular alternative to normal slate. The tiles provide a strength and durability that is not seen with regular slate but giving the aesthetic look and appeal that slate offers.The finished result of a roof that comes from the inclusion of slate immediately elevates the aesthetic value of your house. With an authentic look to the surface and edges the Tapco Slate highlights the beneficiary side of the slate. Have you ever imagined the tiles being colourful? The Tapco slates come in many colours. From traditional colours such as Pewter Grey and Plum to bold tones like Brick Red and unique selections such as Emerald Green and Grey/Black blended tiles are all examples of Tapco Slates’ shades.
Reasons for having Tapco Slate:
- It enhances the look of the home and in addition to it also delivers innovative design
- It is contrary to the normal slate hence it comes with a 40-year Warranty. It also promises to be unbreakable or delaminate
- The Tapco Slate is extremely strong and will not crack or break but still allow the installer to easily cut and place the tiles without drilling
- The BBA certified slate is made up from mould cast to make the obviouscurvespeaks, and plateau
- TapcoSlate Mixes is a collection of art from our creative minds, where wthey have blended unique colours to achieve the uncommon shades that will make your house look fantastic
So why not give us a call to find out more about Tapco slate and get a free estimate on cost of materials and installation. We look forward to hearing from you